Rainy, rainy days are coming ... :)

Rain – what is it? Drops of water coming down from the sky? Yes, it is what the kid says, isn’t it? Bloody – bad luck! I’ve not taken my umbrella (it was what I said coming back from work) I am soaked through and through.
Some scientist will make a lecture out from a small definition that rain is a liquid water in the form of droplets which condensed from atmospheric water vapour and then precipitated, it means became heavy enough to fall under gravity.
This outstandingly  interesting phenomena in form of rain drops is pouring heavily outside my window.
I love rain, I love when the droplets falling loudly, braking aside against a window pane.
This rain is different, it indicates some changes – the weather changes … brrr – autumn – can’t wait till it comes, Amsterdam looks so nice, peaceful, gold leaves of the trees surrounding the canals give them all a mist of magic and mystery.
I enjoyed the summer a lot, but unfortunately, soon we will notice that …
“...The red light of the sun
Slowly descending
The sky is all I see
It's never ending … The wind plays with the leaves                              
The weather turns colder
I like autumn, the new fashion trends that are coming head, new coats, new woolen scarves, gloves and so many, many more.

Remember while been in London for some time, I was walking in Kensington Gardens, after visiting the Kensington Place I decided to walk, to have a long walk throughout the park, the park Diana – the Princess of Wales loved so much and the wind broke my three umbrellas, it wasn’t raining heavily, at the very beginning of course, it started pouring later on, when I was in the middle of nowhere, I understood none of the umbrellas I  was given at that time would help me, I gave up and stopped fighting with the rain, I just let it go, those small invaders crashed against me, making me so wet, some people saw me smiling, going without the umbrella in the middle of the park, heading for some bus, they joined me. We started talking, laughing, it was such a nice time, unexpectedly some new friendships started it lasts till nowadays. Maybe one day, I will head for London again just to see what changed, see people I met, look for some rain to make me wet again. But I believe, my town Amsterdam provides it enough :)

Komentarze