Misconceptions & Misunderstandings

I learnt throughout all my time in Amsterdam that I may like someone a lot but some acquaintances will remind distant and it’s OK I accept it. What I also learnt  is that some bitter sweet experiences come across, somewhere along the way, sometimes it is painful. I am a delicate person, so I bruise  easily, but I just let it go. It helps. It must have simply been irreversible. So called ups and downs.
I met lots of people with whom I worked, I like them, but I learnt – sometimes we just go our separate ways.
I also learnt that I may be myself, in all the meaning of its notion, without pretending of being someone else,  just to feel good in my own skin. I may be alone, but I know I'm not lonely. I've fallen in love. I simply love to love and hate to hate.  I feel OK with it. 
"I will go down with this ship 
And I won't put my hands up and surrender 
There will be no white flag above my door 
I'm in love and always will be..." Dido

I am not a person who imposes anything to anyone, I am not a person who splits up marriages or any other relationships.  I am not that type of a woman, I do not even know who to call it. I simply withdraw.
I understood I am quite old fashioned, I like everything black and white, moreover I  believe that some virtues should be kept for husband (I do not have one, but may be one day I will, so the way I was shaped by the way I grew up, rise my own kids with a good attitude) Who knows …?
I write a lot,  it is one of the way I try to express myself, I cannot shout, raise my voice, start an articulation, I am a shy person, so writing is a good way to describe my emotions, dissatisfaction, pain, disappointment, anger or love.

"Just this life, I need no other
Just this day, I need no more
Just this moment, let it all stop here
Let it all stop here, I've had my fill" Dido


My dad once said “You do not have to write about it, people just look at you and they know it” … may be. Is it bad? Have no idea.
I was born this way … can not change it.
I'm hyper-optimistic which is not quite good at times. Generally very cheerful. 
I'm very happy :) with the job I've got, the flat I rent, about the Police officer who helps me. The health I owe, Amsterdam I live in, it made my fill.
My dad used to say “Patience and tolerance are the key to meet you and understand you, Wroneczko” Maybe my dad is right. He knows I wouldn’t hurt a fly.
If anyone gave me just a coin for every time I said "I will be someone else", I would surely be rich beyond my dreams :) Cos it never figured out. 

Komentarze