I'm such a night owl sometimes - I had to visit an optician, eventually.

There are moments during the day that you think I need a new shirt, a new pair of shoes, some mascara or a lipstick (eventually I  bought some), I decided to go to the optician, I haven't had my eyes checked for two years. I write and read a lot, sometimes spend a lot of time in front of a computer screen.  So I was really afraid it might have been pretty deteriorated. 
I entered the building, I handed in a medical commission I was given and there we go ...an interview.
- How long have you been in Holland, Miss Laskowic?
- Almost two years.
- Have you been at the optician before?
- No, there was no such a need.
- When last did you check your eyes?
- Two years, precisely.
- What's the problem now?
- I've got headaches and the vision is a bit blurred, especially in the distance. 

I thought it will take some time, but all was done with a spur of a moment. 

Lenses I've got are not "tiny thinned" and it always embarrasses me how thick it will be next time. 
Underneath it all, it appeared the difference between present and future eye correction is not significant. 
I still will not have "tiny thinned" lenses but at least not as thick as bottles' bottoms!

Komentarze