Spots


Amsterdam is full of culture, I hate this word but it truly is - full of sophistication, not everyone sees it, (un)fortunately it overwhelms the city. Uncovering Amsterdam is through observation, of people, their facial gestures, their perception of the city - the capital of not that big country after all. They think 'I am in Amsterdam so I can do whatever I want to, live it all up' - that right.  Amsterdam is unbelievably tolerant to everything that clashes in or within it surroundings.  I live here but sometimes try to discover it as a tourist. I want to go and see literally everything, cinemas, theaters (Dutch plays are fantastic - give you a nice Dutch tutorial), restaurants, parks, I go everywhere, namely, I deeply believe that to know something means to try, to taste, to acknowledge.  To live somewhere means to know the language, the culture, the history, all what is going on ... so I decided to learn and taste all that stuff. 
The most intriguing part of Amsterdam after dusk is The Red Light District (for most of men, I presume) 
The longest queues are at Madame Tussauds & Museum of Sex (I've been there two times and I never get bored of it). Once my colleague said she felt awkward - no need to be - it's natural!  
Amsterdam is natural, neutral - gives freedom and some kind of sense of security.  Koffee shops are for everyone...

Komentarze